//some 3rd party need geo

green underlining when returning to helproom

obbit 12:13 25 Apr 03

hi folks. when i open a thread read and then return to the helproom i get a green underlining on key words e.g. laptop, microsoft, etc. is this spyware or virus or nothing to worry about? i have AVG, spybot, ad-aware, spywareblaster which are all up to date.

win98se, athlon 1.2, 512ram, 42g hdd, NTL 600K b/band.

regards

obbit

VoG™ 12:16 25 Apr 03

"PC Advisor now highlights keywords selected by our advertisers, typically a vendor name, product or service. Keywords are underlined in green and are hyper-linked to the advertiser's site."

beeuuem 12:17 25 Apr 03

If you look on the page, just above your posting
Helproom

PC Advisor now highlights keywords selected by our advertisers, typically a vendor name, product or service. Keywords are underlined in green and are hyper-linked to the advertiser's site.

beeuuem 12:17 25 Apr 03

If you look on the page, just above your posting
Helproom

PC Advisor now highlights keywords selected by our advertisers, typically a vendor name, product or service. Keywords are underlined in green and are hyper-linked to the advertiser's site.

graham√ 12:20 25 Apr 03

'We used to dream of having green underlining'

obbit 12:25 25 Apr 03

panic over. thanks guys.

obbit

Goldcroft 12:34 25 Apr 03

You went from a little square to a tick, now you have both. Just to indicate some of us are awake.

graham√ 13:08 25 Apr 03

It was by popular demand!

Now about the green underlining...

I still don't get them. :-(

Andsome 16:49 25 Apr 03

What green underlining, I can't see any?

Djohn 18:28 25 Apr 03

Used to like the three's, now I don't see any thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…