Green Mist On AVI Files

special sophie 19:26 23 Apr 03

Hi everyone
Everytime I record a TV program using my leadtek TV card and then after i encode it using Vidomi encoder and play it I end up with this green mist at the start of the program which slowly fades away any idea what is causing it and how i can stop it happening again. Thanks

Ironman556 19:37 23 Apr 03

Have you tried downloading the latest codecs? I don't know much about video editing, but I'd try downloading the latest DivX codecs, or looking at the manufacturers sites for updates first.

MichelleC 08:22 24 Apr 03

I don't know the card or encoder, but with dv editing it's best to turn off all b/g progs when capturing (except syst tray and explorer).

special sophie 19:29 24 Apr 03

Thanks i'll try switching background programs off it's only after i have encoded it that i get the green mist I have the latest DIVX but I think your right it probably is a codec problem. What encoder do you use MichelleC

MichelleC 08:27 25 Apr 03

I use Video Factory, a dv editing prog.

You may find a free utility like TMPGEnc will encode better. This link has lots of codec info and will help: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…