GraphicView32

CONEY 18:25 12 Feb 03

i used this program to view images from my digital camera. In a recent crash i lost all and dont remember where this program came from. Does anyone know its origin

Lú-tzé 18:41 12 Feb 03

From the link...

100,000 Designer ClipArt Volume 2 contains all new artwork not available in the first volume of the series. In addition to the thousands of Vector-based clipart and web-based imagery, 100,000 designer ClipArt Volume 2 includes the softare GraphicView32, to browse through image media, as well as an HTML browser to explore the thousands of web-based images packed into this collection. This immense assortment of Windows meta files can be used to create Digital artwork, greeting cards, stationary, menus, newsletters, websites and so much more.

Lú-tzé 18:43 12 Feb 03

PS if you are looking for a good graphics viewer, go with irfanview click here - excellent and free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…