Graphics/video card for Evesham laptop

Meng 12:37 30 Apr 04

Have a 3 month old evesham notebook AMD 2200+mhz, 512 Mb Ram, 40 Gb HDD but has only 64Mb S3 Graphics Prosavage DDR card. I want to be able use a presentation software with powerpoint and utilise 2 monitors showing different feeds. Tried everything to get the card to recognise 2 monitors(including one for digital projector) but just can't do it.
Presentation software engineer says that I probably need to upgrade the graphics card. ANy suggestions?

Totally-braindead 13:01 30 Apr 04

I would contact Evesham about this. I was always under the impression that notebooks graphics cards were part of the mainboard and as such were not upgradable. Unless of course you replave the entire motherboard. I could be wrong with this so I think you'd be better either waiting to see what the others say, they might know better, or contacting Evesham. They might come up with a easier idea.

Meng 17:02 30 Apr 04

thanks, I will contact Evesham.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…