Graphics Tablet not passed Widows Logo test

WRS 21:29 28 Jan 08

Trying to install new Wacom Graphics Tablet but get message saying software has not passed Windows Logo test and therefore can't install. How do I overcome this ?

brundle 21:39 28 Jan 08

Go to Control Panel/System/Hardware, click Driver Signing, make sure Ignore or Warn is ticked, not Block.

brundle 21:39 28 Jan 08

Assuming XP

WRS 16:42 29 Jan 08

Hi bundle, thanks for help so far.Followed your instructions and clicked on 'Ignore'. Initially thought OK but still having trouble. Device Manager indicates all components correctly installed but when trying to run I get 'welcome to new h/ware wizard' and beyond that I get the 'not passed windows logo test'.
The OS is XP Home.

ventanas 17:00 29 Jan 08

This is silly, Wacom drivers have no problem with XP. This message is erroneous. You say that the tablet is new. I would have a look at click here and download a new driver.

All I do is plug the things in, and XP detects them. I then load the driver over the top of whatever XP did. Never had a problem.

WRS 20:08 29 Jan 08

Agreed , definitely silly. With some help I removed everything, reinstalled with updated driver and all is well. Thanks for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5