Graphics problem with Limewire

Luthien 13:05 04 May 05

I recently installed Limewire on the recommendation of a friend, just to looksee what it's all about. I'm running XP Pro, Athlon 2800 processor, Asus A7V8X-X moby and ATI Radeon 7200 graphics card. When I log on to Limewire, all seems fine until I start a download. It quickly reaches about 3% then the screen blanks out, reappears in about 300 x 300 resolution, with a pop-up message as follows - "The ati2dvag display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to Microsoft." When I reboot, the display is back to normal, but no dialog. I've checked Radeon website and it seems my card is obsolete and no longer supported. Any ideas, guys, or do I need a new card?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…