Graphics problem after installing MS Windows Updat

xania 23:53 14 Nov 07

I have just installed all the Windows Updates and now have a problem with my graphics. When I re-booted, the screen size had massively reduced pixel size so only a quarter of the IE screen was visible. I managed to get the screen size improved to 800x600 pixels, and now find that display properties settings show 2 displays of my P&P Monitor on ATI Radeon Xpress 200 series with the first locked on 800 x 600 pixels with only medium and highest colour settings, and both Use this device as the primary monior and Extend my windows desktop onto this monitor are checked but greyed out - thisd is obviously for my main monitor. The second display available is not locked but of course this is for the option to have a second monitor, which I don't have. I have checked to see if I can remove the update using Add/remove programs but there's nothing listed. Any ideas how I can get my old settings restored, please - of course the System restore didn't work!!

Running Windows XP on MSI-7093 RS480M2 mobo (with on-board graphics).

Going to bed now - look at it again in the morning.

xania 23:57 14 Nov 07

Good news - all of a sudden the system decided to let me change settings and it now ok.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5