Graphics problem

Freestyler 23:06 09 Oct 05

I have a problem with my graphics which is:
after the windows (XP Pro)starts, all of my Icons have all gone over to the left side of screen and are slightly larger than normal,
there is a very slight flicker of display,
when I try to scroll down or move a window around it moves very slowly and erratically, leaving images behind it. The whole screen is also slightly larger. the strange thing is that if I do not use the PC for a couple of days or so, it will often as not return to normal, i.e all icons go back to their various positions and everything is OK.Also it is difficult to save images (very slow and sometimes locks up)
Any help appreciated

Freestyler 23:16 09 Oct 05

Can I add that every thing seems normal until I log on to windows then there is a flickering just before the desktop appears

007al 23:32 09 Oct 05

have you tried uninstalling the graphics driver,then reinstalling it?its worth downloading the latest driver and installing that.make sure the old driver is wiped first tho.

Freestyler 23:48 10 Oct 05

thanks 007al, I will try that, but how do you wipe the old drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…