graphics problem

-=Dark=-{Lord}^Angel 10:53 07 Oct 03

i bought battle field and on the back it said tat i had the right graphic card which i must say sadly is a ge force 2 mx but i t wont work then i looked closer and it says that i need some kind of thing called tranform and lighting on my graphics card which i hae never heard off and i have went to the offical site of the card but i says nothing of this driver can any one help!!! were do i get this driver do i have 2 upgrade

Gongoozler 11:03 07 Oct 03

My GF2 MX400 manual says it has second generation transform and lighting (T&L) engines, so that should be ok. (Nothing sad about GF2, it's fine for most applications, but not leading edge for games). T&L isn't a software thing, its in the hardware of the graphics card. You say that your card doesn't work. Is this a complete no picture problem or just not up to the standard you expect?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…