graphics in powerpoint

heronsbridgeA8 11:01 30 Apr 06

I use powerpoint as part of my job as a special needs teacher. When I use graphics designed specifically for special needs (mayer & johnson, remus etc) they come up fine onto powerpoint. However, if I edit them eg change colours etc, then copy them onto powerpoint they come up with a white box around them which then looks crap. How do i get rid of the dreaded white box?
Many thanks

Belatucadrus 15:19 30 Apr 06

What file type are the images, jpeg, bmp etc. and what software are you editing them with ?

heronsbridgeA8 09:29 01 May 06

I copy them into Paint, file type is WMF. They can be copied straight into powerpoint, but not hrough Paint without the white rectangle.

Belatucadrus 11:00 01 May 06

As I've not been able to replicate the white box, all I can suggest is try another graphics program like click here Photofiltre or click here Irfanview. As there's so little to adjust in paint I'm not sure what else could be done. Maybe somebody will have encountered this at some point and can offer something more constructive.

BRYNIT 14:13 01 May 06

Don't now if this will help.

Click on picture go to format/object/colors and lines go down to line click on color and make sure you have selected no line.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…