graphics performance

mush34 14:55 02 Feb 05

IS there any way i can get better performance out of my leadtek nvidea 6800gt graphics card.I have installed all the latest drivers ,also would lowering the screen resolutin make any differance,as i whish to get the last ounce of performance out of this card

Totally-braindead 15:13 02 Feb 05

You could try downloading the Omega drivers they're better than the original ones, when you install it click for performance rather than quality, you'll see what I mean if you read the instructions. click here you can lower the resolution that will enable the games to run faster and you can turn off some of the options that will help. But have to ask why, are you trying to run a particular game that is struggling? If not then just leave it and just keep the drivers up to date, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

PsiFox 15:58 02 Feb 05

You could fit an arctic cooler to the card, which wouldallow you to clock it as tey work better than the standard cooler.

does invalidate warranty though.

PsiFox

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…