Graphics Issues

RhysJG 18:44 PM 25 Nov 12

Hi I have a Advent laptop AMD Dual Core Windows 7 8gb ram Radeon 4250 HD graphics cards (integrated)

Whenever I play games (playing WarZ atm) I have issues with my graphics. The character i play will have bit missing from them normally in the shapes of triangles and then every so often whilst playing there will be a wall that looks like the floor going across a section of the game though nothhing appears to be missing

I've defragged everything, updated my Drives. But still same issue. Is there anything I could do or did I just buy a laptop with an awfully out of date graphics card. (I only brought this laptop 7 months ago)

Wes.Clox 18:47 PM 25 Nov 12

AMD cpu and a graphics chip on a laptop will not lett you run top of the range games. You should have selected a laptop with a pci-e slot. This would have come with a good graphics card that could be upgraded in time.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…