Graphics Information...

RedNaw 20:09 17 Jun 07

Hey all.
The thing is, Im looking to buy a new PC and theres one at the shop I work at that i quite fancy. I am guna be using it for gaming so need quite an average graphics card, but not to expensive just average for now. However, to the point...The card that comes with this system, ive searched and searched for it on the net and cant find anywhere that sells it or any info on it, so was just wondering if anyone can help me if youve ever heard of it.

The card is: ATI X1650 SE 1GB Graphics Card

Rest of the comps specs:

Core 2 Duo E6400 processor
320gb Hard Drive Memory
2gb RAM
Windows VISTA Premium
TV Tuner with Remote
9 in 1 Card Reader

Its an Acer Aspire T671 PC System. Ive played around with the system in the shop and the graphics card name etc is all correct and not a misprint. Is it an old card or is it a special edition (if thats what the 'SE' stands for) specially made pc for the shop to sell?

Any info would be great.
Thanks, andy.

SANTOS7 20:25 17 Jun 07

click here

I think your mistaken the acer inspire T671 shown in the link does not have the card you mention nor any of the other components..

woodchip 20:31 17 Jun 07

Def a mix up. I think they have put the wrong card in front of the PC

RedNaw 20:33 17 Jun 07

Thanks for quick response.
Heres the link to the shop that sells it: click here

The card is in the PC according to DXDIAG.

hzhzhzhz 20:35 17 Jun 07

a bit of googling reveals that Acer and Packard Bell use this x1650se but I cant find a 1gb model.
I've always avoided gfx cards with suffix se.

woodchip 20:37 17 Jun 07

Looks like they do different versions look hear click here

SANTOS7 20:38 17 Jun 07

So how is the Aspire T671 in my link so far detached from the one in yours, i am extremely puzzled by this..

woodchip 20:38 17 Jun 07

So it looks like a good deal, if it's that one. does it come with a Monitor? or not

SANTOS7 20:40 17 Jun 07

so now we have THREE versions of a T671, how confusing..

woodchip 20:43 17 Jun 07

The link I gave is a lot cheaper but cannot see a TV tuner and Hard Drive is a bit smaller

RedNaw 20:48 17 Jun 07

Yes, this had gotten quite confusing. Only thing i can think of is that Acer have just made a few adapted versions of the same product. Would anyone happen to know if the ATIX1650SE would be any good?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…