GRAPHICS DRIVER

ivy lynn-251214 16:19 17 Jan 04

Should there be any need to update Graphics card driver?
I run win ME, and grapics card is Gladiac MX
If i do where do I update?

Thank you

Diodorus Siculus 16:29 17 Jan 04

You need only update if you are unsatisfied with current performance on your PC. Does it do what you want satisfactorily?

ivy lynn-251214 16:44 17 Jan 04

Thanks Diodorus Siculus, no I do not think it is working as it should, at least I have graphic problems on one particular site (POGO) and have had for 5 weeks or so.
I have tried all the suggestions from this site (PC Advisor) and POGO but still have the same problem.

I'm probably a million miles wrong with this lastest thought(driver update) but all other avenues lead nowhere.

Diodorus Siculus 16:46 17 Jan 04

In that case you need to go to the site of the manufacturer of your graphics card and look for dirvers/support. That should allow you to download the latest driver as well as give all necessary instructions.

hugh-265156 17:03 17 Jan 04

you should update your graphics card driver if you are having problems with display or crashing etc on certain games.

drivers for nvidia and ati cards are updated regulary to fix issues,and may as above increase performance or stability.nvidia click here ati click here

try installing java click here

also try clearing your browser cache if having problems with pogo as if EA have released a new updated version of a particular game you are wanting to play then your computer will still be using the old cached one.clearing the cache forces internet explorer to download the new version.

ivy lynn-251214 08:39 19 Jan 04

Hello Guy's
Thanks for your reply's I updated driver but no change.
A friend suggested I change my browser to Netscape as Microsoft no longer support JAVA and hey presto...POGO works fine.

Hope this is a permanant soulution,and might help someone having similar problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…