Graphics Cards - cables and adaptors???

Will 10:23 06 Jan 04

I have just bought a Verto GeForceFX 5600XT Graphics card and it has come with some cables. There wasn't an idiots guide with it and I bought the card for gameing but am interested it other things it can do. I understand it can be connected to a tv (analogue aswell as digital?)as an extra monitor but what would I use the S-Video cable and DVI-VGA Adaptor for? Could it be used on an analogue video. does it tanable me to video from the PC or can I record to PC from the video?
Lots of questions is there an article I can read?

Gongoozler 12:33 06 Jan 04

Hi Will, the S-Video lead will connect to a tv that has an S-Video socket, or via an S-Video to Composite converter to a tv without an S-Video socket. The DVI-VGA Adaptor will convert a DVI (Digital Visual Interface) to connect to an analogue (VGA) monitor.

Gongoozler 12:47 06 Jan 04

I just looked at the manual at the PNY site, and have to admit that it really is a rather feeble attempt. However there is much more useful information available from the web site click here. The TV Out information is especially relevant to your query.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…