Graphics Card Update? HELP

ShIvZ 00:51 15 Aug 09

i been using my 9600GT graphics card for a while now, not had no problems with it. i went on nvidia site to see if there was any updates for my grpahics card are there was. so download/installed the update, i went to restart my computer and now i get a windows loading screen on boot up and then flashes "no input signal" then nothing happens. the pc is still running though.

Is there any way to get back to my old drivers without actually gettin onto my pc? or do i have 2 reinstall windows?

ShIvZ 00:54 15 Aug 09

im pretty sure that its the update that screwed it up and not anything else.

AndySD 10:31 15 Aug 09

Tap away at F8 after the BIOS Screen and choose the Last KKnown Good option or go into safe mode and add/remove programs and remove the vidio drivers

jack 10:59 15 Aug 09

If it is a driver update do this.
Control Panel/System/Device manager/hardware/display adapter- is it showing yellow?
Click on it select driver tab.- click remove.
Dig out the original driver disk and install.

However
Was it a 'Firmware update - that burned to chip?
Thats another sort of problem

GaT7 11:00 15 Aug 09

Or, even System Restore perhaps click here. G

chub_tor 11:15 15 Aug 09

As AndySD says go into Safe Mode by selecting it from the screen after tapping F8 on boot up, then go to Device Manager, locate the graphics driver Properties and choose Roll Back the Driver. This will give you your previous driver back again. Reboot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…