graphics card temp sensor?

dfghjkl 20:55 12 Aug 04

hello all,is there any free software that will tell me the temperature of my gpu or graphics card? i have motherboard monitor,aida and pc alert,but they only give case and cpu temps,thanks,peter.

Night Ryder 21:03 12 Aug 04

Would it be an NVIDIA graphics card you have installed?

dfghjkl 22:10 12 Aug 04

yes it is,sorry i should have known better,amd 2500+,512 2700,msi kt4l,nvidea fx 5700 clocked 450/525.
i did try a tweak to the coolbits tweak that was supposed to show gpu temp but mine did not.i read that others could not find the temps also.any suggestions?thanks,peter.

Night Ryder 23:33 12 Aug 04

I have an nvidea fx 5900 Ultra. Settings may be similar. Here's what to do. Right click on desk top and select properties, settings. Click on advanced and choose the GeForce tab. You should now see an option to the left for temperature setting. If not click the plus sign in the list to expand the options.

dfghjkl 21:01 13 Aug 04

i do not have that choice,i am using the latest drivers,with coolbits,so i have extra choices,but no temp.thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…