Graphics card problem

Daddysmith 00:44 23 Mar 03

I am having problems with my ATI rage 128 pro ultra it keeps crashing especially on games like Unreal tournament but also at other times. I operate with xp and its error reports always say it is down to the driver. I have installed the most recent driver as instructed, but it is now even worse. I have installed Directx 9.0 could it be that the card is not compatible with this,ATI are a bit vague in there problem solving. Please someone help?

DieSse 01:07 23 Mar 03

Have you updated the motherboard drivers. this is particularly important if your motherboard uses a Via chipset, as the drivers include an improved element for AGP handling.

hugh-265156 01:18 23 Mar 03

6.13.3279 is latest driver click here for direct x8.1 or higher.if this is what you have check in card settings that agpx4 enabled and fast writes are off.try enabling vertical sync if off in some games i have found it crashes.if that dont work reinstall the driver.also have you got this patch? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…