graphics card problem

mogwai 22:17 31 Jan 04

ive installed a graphics card into a friends pc, the trouble is i have no cd to go with the card so we tried downloading the drivers from NVidia's website, after we tried running the game again but got the following error:
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
Your video card appears to be missing one or more features required to run Call of Duty.

You should install the latest drivers for your video card, being sure to uninstall the old drivers first. If you already have the latest drivers, you should completely uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them. This fixes most problems. If the game still doesn't work, it may be that your video card does not have the minimum features required. Please check the readme for more information, including a list of supported video cards.

Is this because i need the cd with the drivers or is there another way round the problem?

©®@$? 22:20 31 Jan 04

does your graphics card meat the minimun system requirements for call of duty,as this happens with this game when the graphics card isn't fast enough

call of duty did that with my nvidia tnt2 card and i upgraded to an ati radeon 9600 and i was able to play!

smegs 23:55 31 Jan 04

I think it's minimum 32mb G/Card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…