graphics card problem

bbeaudiddley 17:32 25 Jan 04

I run windows ME, and had a problem when playing my GP500 game as the graphics when in gameplay sometimes weren't fluid and very choppy and juddery.
I bought a graphics card, a RADEON 7000 which I am having problems with. Thought this would fix the problem but the graphics are even worse.
Went on to windows update and I supposedly have the latest drivers etc, so am a bit stuck at the moment.The graphics with the card are very poor.
Anyone help please!!???

dotterel 17:54 25 Jan 04

Put in a search on this site (all discussion) for grphics card and you will get lots of leads. I had a similar problem, cured by reinstalling the drivers for the motherboard. If you go into control panel, system, hardware, device manager you should have an entry for display adaptors. If this is missing then you do need to reinstall drivers for your mobo. If there is an entry there, try and reinstall the updated drivers from the graphics card manufacturers site (plenty of leads on this site). Good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…