Graphics card issue ?. (asus gtx 960 strix)

tomchurchman 20:38 26 Feb 15

Hi, I'v just tried my hand at building a pc (first time in 15 years) and am a little confused as to why I'm getting a translucent red ring at the bottom of my screen when running games. It is about 3 inch in diameter on a 32 inch TV. It isn't visible when running the desktop or chrome just when gaming (farcry and mass effect so far). I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this too and knew the cause? I'm running a Asus Z97 mobo, Asus GTX 960 Strix) and an Intel i5 4690K.

Thanks.

tomchurchman 02:53 01 Mar 15

Dude, thank you, I tried googling (is that how you spell it?) several versions of 'red ring at bottom of screen' and got nothing useful in return. Probably due to my total lack of experience using computers for anything other than the odd bit of xnxx in the last 10 years or so. I will try messing with sonic radar settings as soon as i get it set up again.

cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…