Graphics card - hardware t&l

fishmad pete 21:36 23 Jul 05

Hi,
My son has just bought a new game that states it requires at least 64mb graphics card that supports hardware T&L. At present his PC has only a 32Mb card. I want to upgrade the card to 128Mb but do not want to spend to much money. My question is what is T&L hardware and does ati radeon 9250 have it??

Many thanks

madPentium 22:16 23 Jul 05

transform and lighting.
I believe all cards have had this for years now.
Back since the geforce 256 days

dagwoood 22:19 23 Jul 05

Further to madPentium's post, this is a dictionary definition of T&L click here

If you could provide us with what game your son is trying to play, someone will suggest the a card you should be looking to buy to be able to play it.

Pooke 22:33 23 Jul 05

Don't forget to mention the make and model of the PC and which OS it's running.

For a cheap card, I have the FX5700LE 128mb, copes with recent games pretty well.

Pooke

LastChip 22:42 23 Jul 05

There are a number of 128Mb graphics cards available click here from about £20.00p

I've just fitted a card (try quick find number 55275) which is excellent value, but currently out of stock - not much help to you, but it does give you an idea of what's available.

fishmad pete 10:59 24 Jul 05

Thanks for all the relies.
The game is the new Panzers phase two.
I will check out ebay etc
once again thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…