//some 3rd party need geo

Graphics Card Elsa Gladiac Ultra 64mb AGP driver

Kase 16:20 11 Dec 04

I have been given the above graphics card but no information or driver software. Can anyone advise a suitable driver for this card and is it worth the trouble. I am at present using a a 3D Blaster 4MX440 graphics card, driver providor Nvidia. The Elsa Gladiac Ultra has a fan on the board with the Nvidia logo. O/s windows XPHE Pentium III 601 HZ CPU.

ACOLYTE 16:23 11 Dec 04

There may not be a lot to choose between them but i found this for driver click here this is not the one you may be able to search the site.

ACOLYTE 16:25 11 Dec 04

LOL , if the page comes up in whatever just delete the ",if" off the end and click go should get a page you can read then.

Kase 14:19 03 Jan 05

ACOLYTE Please accept my apology for none acknowledgement of your reply things became a bit hectic pre Xmas. I have now found with your help drivers for this card and you are correct the two cards are about the same. many thanks. Kase

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…