Graphics Card Driver Updated

Dekka123 14:50 16 Mar 03

I have a NVidia GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 and my o/s is Windows XP. My graphics card came pre installed in 2001 so I shouldn,t think I have the latest drivers. I upgraded the computers from windows 98. How can I tell if I have the latest drivers.

powerless 14:55 16 Mar 03

click here for the latest driver.

Right click Desktop > Properties > Settings > Advanced > Clcik on the GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 tab > You should see "Driver version Information".

On the version number the last 4 digits are the driver version. What we need to know anyway.

Dekka123 18:03 16 Mar 03

Thanks Powerles but I have to say I am sorry but I am totally confused. On the site you gave me it made no reference to my card driver it just gave a driver version for xp as 41.09 release date 2002 is this the one I download and do I have to uninstall anything firsy. I am really scared about doing this. Im frightened of damaging something. Thanks very much

powerless 18:14 16 Mar 03

Those drivers are for all Nvidia cards. They do not specifically have a driver for each card they make.

Yes download the 41.09 driver.

Then just click on the file you have downloaded...and follow the instructions. If you have antivirus software disbale that first.

You'll get a warning saying that the drivers are not certified. Just continue with the installtion.

Then restart your machine.

When you come back to the desktop it may look funny just change all the setting, by right clickin the desktop > Properties > Settings...

...and change it to the way you want to be.

Oh if you happy with what you have then dont update the drivers :-)

Dekka123 15:23 17 Mar 03

Thanks very much Powerless successfully downloaded thanks to you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…