graphics card

adam ant 21:51 28 Jun 03

i have a pentium 3 650.256 mem,with cd writer and dvd player 20gig hard drive. vortex sound the time a asus v3800 graphics card with 32 mem.i bourght the game splinter cell with out reading
mininum spec realizing my error I upgraded my graphics card to a, g.force fx5200 128 mb agp card.according to nvidia web site down loaded all nessary drivers.loaded splinter cell, goes through opennig sequence to main menu ok then crashes every time, been to s/cell web site followed all remadies to recify trouble to no advail, as a last resort re loaded medal of honour which i played ok on my old card same thing happens on my new card opennig sequence then crashes. have spent hours at my computer and tried every thing i know and dont know to recify the there any body out there that can help. Yours Sincerely.desperate. tony

rickf 21:54 28 Jun 03

Could it be insufficient memory. These games use up a lot of processing power.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…