Graphics Card

SolvaCollective 22:07 02 Jan 03
  SolvaCollective 22:07 02 Jan 03

Hi Can anyone help me.

I need a graphics card as I dont have one. I want a resolution of 800x600. My machine is a dell pentium 2 64mb ram 4gb hd I dont need a flash one just a normal one I wont be using it for elaborate pictures or anything. Any advice or information would be aprecited Cheers

ricvic 22:20 02 Jan 03

I can't help: I'm in a similar situation. Just bumping this to the top again.

Y2K_Phil 22:46 02 Jan 03

Try Dabs they sell a range of cards at great prices I like the G force 2 MX 400 they are a great card but it will depend if you have a AGP slot on your motherboard. They are still cards like this for PCI but they are generally more expensive for the same model

If you want more info e-mail me by clicking on the letter simble next to my name

Hope this was some help

Why Am I Here? 22:47 02 Jan 03

Presume that you don't have an AGP slot so your choices will be limited. Best to try one of the online sites (click here, click here etc) and search for PCI raphics Cards. There are still a few around and the prices are reasonable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…