Graphics Card

ponytail 10:38 30 May 09

I would like to sell the following graphics card on ebay but the model I have does not appear in their lists.
It is a Nvidia GeForce 9600 PCI Express 2.0 graphics card with the game called far cry 2 included.It says it is a 1.5GB card.All the similar cards that ebay list are 512mb.
Can someone advise.

ponytail 10:40 30 May 09

Further to the post I have just sent it says on the box XFX whatever that means.It might help someone.

ponytail 11:59 30 May 09

Further againg to this post.This is the card concerned.Not sure why it is not listed on Ebay

click here

is it used or not?

I would be interested as I am currently looking at an ATi graphic card in the £40 to 120 range
9600 is a possible alternative
2nd hand I would guess about a third of the new price depending on condition and warranty
if you are not a power seller on ebay you will struggle There are a lot of professional sellers using ebay today very few private sales of computer parts
contact me if you wish

crosstrainer 12:52 30 May 09

£50.00 tops. Gets a game rating of 5.1 with the latest drivers installed.

EBay may well be your best choice, I have one of these cards installed on a "Work in progress" machine. A world beater it's not. But has value nonetheless.

ponytail 23:08 30 May 09

Hi Kellysbouncas
It is brand new and still in it's sealed packaging

Thanks but I have settled for an ATI 4770 same price but apparently from reviews a good bit better and with warranty from seller

ponytail 18:58 31 May 09

Hi Kellybouncas
No problem hope it works out ok will advertise mine on ebay tomorrow.Thanks for your advice.Will compare the reviews myself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5