Graphics card

Fred05 20:03 19 Mar 08

Hello,
My system hardware screen tells me i have a Radeon 9100IGP card.
I am having problems with google Earth and wish to upgrade the drivers.
When i go on to the ATI site, state i am using XP home edition the list gives 9000,9200,9250 drivers but not mine (why me!)
Could someone point me in the right direction to which driver i should load or where i can find the right driver upgrade?

Thanks

rossgolf 20:07 19 Mar 08

right click my computer. properties> hardware> device manager>find your graphics card>right click on it> properties> driver tab> update driver.let widows search for it

Fred05 20:15 19 Mar 08

rossgolf
Thanks
Just done that - it asked for the disc(?) which at this moment don't think i have but will check, anyway i carried on and after a minute it came back stating nothing avaialble.

rossgolf 20:18 19 Mar 08

try going to the manufacturer of your computer and see if there is any links to a driver/downloads page of their site

also when it asks for a disc, does it give you more than one driver to choose from?

Bob The Blob 20:27 19 Mar 08

Look at the ATI site. There's a driver there under windowsME/98 - integrated motherboard - 9100IGP.
It should work on vista. If not, vista will tell you.

Bob The Blob 20:28 19 Mar 08

Sorry should have said - it should work on XP! Don't know why I was thinking Vista.

Bob The Blob 20:29 19 Mar 08

Or go here as another option
click here

Fred05 20:36 19 Mar 08

Bob,
Thanks for all the replies - typical look in the right place and it is not there.

On the driverzone it says there is a newer / better upgrade but it cost $29 to join so i will try the official site and see what happens and reply with the outcome.

citadel 20:37 19 Mar 08

some cards are not supported on google earth, you need a 3d capable card with 16mb of vram, recommended 32mb of vram.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac