graphics card

pjbird 19:41 28 Jan 07

can antone give some imfo on graphics card g force 7500le.is it a 3d card as all games ive tried wont run on this card also is it a duel screen card as ive got s.video out leads an cant use it on both moniter an tv an the picture through s.video is appalin any suggestions grateful.

jam500 19:48 28 Jan 07

Hi, I think somemore info is needed for some of your problems but yes it is a 3d card but a cut down version of a more powerfull card, LE after any gforce card means its not very good for games in my experiance im afraid. As for the other problems, Did you have another card installed before it? Or even onboard graphics? If you did and did not get rid of the other drivers then this might be your problem. Im sure there is someone out there that will have a better idea but more info is needed.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:49 28 Jan 07

Could you check the model number again. nVidia have never made a GeForce 7500.

GaT7 19:51 28 Jan 07

It is a 3D card click here, but quite puny by today's standards.

What game's are you trying to run? What does a run > dxdiag click here show on the Display tab under DirectX Features? G

pjbird 19:51 28 Jan 07

its a pre installed card in hp pavilion 1619 pc.

Totally-braindead 19:54 28 Jan 07

The TV picture being appalling is not surprising. I tried it a few years ago and found it very poor.
Can you tell me what make the card is or where you got it as I can't find much info on a 7500 card?
Oh whether its a dual display card depends on whether it has 2 outputs, thats 2 computer outputs not the one for the TV. And you can't use a computer output on a TV unless it has a VGA input on the telly.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:54 28 Jan 07

Not listed on nVidia website though.

Totally-braindead 19:57 28 Jan 07

From Crossbows7s link assumming that is the card you have it has 2 outputs, one VGA and one DVI. So you can connect 2 monitors to it, if you wish to use the DVI on a monitor that has a VGA input you can get an adaptor for that.

pjbird 19:59 28 Jan 07

its nvidea geforce 7500le im thinking of changing it has anyone got any suggestions what to get i want to b able use it to watch films on me tv not to bothered about games as i have a xbox 360 but would like to able to play the odd game me pc only 2weeks old so its an up 2 date machine jst think they must of cut back on graphics card its pci-express/

gudgulf 20:07 28 Jan 07

Crossbow7's link is for the ATI 7500le graphics card.

You're right about nvidia not making a 7500 model.

It is an old DirectX 8 card but does offer dual monitor and S-video tv output.

I'm not surprised most games wont run with it as it is a 5 year old design.

jam500 20:08 28 Jan 07

Hi, i found the geforce7500le card on the internet that you have. May i suggest that if you want to watch films on your tv than as memory serves me correct then there are graphics and tv cards all in one, But to hand i cant think of any, Sorry. Maybe someone else will know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now