Graphics card

The Sheep 12:34 17 Nov 05

Hi all.

I have just bought a new PC which has I'm told a very good graphiocs card (cant remember what kind it is......at work at the mo).

What i'm really looking for is can anyone recommend a site where i could check the capabilities of the card? I will be purchasing a few games for it at the end of the month but until then i would just like to see what the card is capable of.

Thanks people :)

ACOLYTE 12:37 17 Nov 05

It's hard to say what the card would be capable of with otu knowing what card it is,but

click here

click here

these bentchmark programs should give you a general idea what the card and pc can do.

Strawballs 13:01 17 Nov 05

click here download and install this it will give you a benchmark on your system then you can compare it against others

The Sheep 23:40 17 Nov 05

the card is an ati radeon X800GT

keef66 11:34 18 Nov 05

It's a nice mid-range card; It'll play most of todays games in high detail and at high resolution. In the absence of a game the benchmarks will give you some idea what it can do, but don't get hung up on them. Whatever card you've got, there'll be a bigger, better, faster one released next month.

If you want to know where it is in the current graphics card pecking order look here

click here

or have a look at the reviews on Tom's Hardware

Keef

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…