graphic display

swanny3 09:17 04 Nov 04

how do u change ure display too 75hz or?

Gongoozler 09:31 04 Nov 04

Hi swanny3. Right click on any part of your desktop and select "Properties". Click on the "Settings" tab. Click the "Advanced" button. Click the "Monitor" tab. Click the down arrow alongside the "Screen refresh rate" box. Now select the refresh rate you want. If there is a tick in the "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display" box, then you should only have valid refresh rates offered. After making the change and OKing out of the settings you should be given the option to confirm that the changes are acceptable before making them permanent.

swanny3 11:48 04 Nov 04

cheers mate but when i go too monitor tab there no optiom for screen refresh rate .only Reset display on suspend/resume and auto detect plug an play...

swanny3 11:50 04 Nov 04

os - windows me

Gongoozler 12:07 04 Nov 04

Try under the "Adapter" tab.

swanny3 12:16 04 Nov 04

ok mate its there under adaptor but it now askin is can my monitor support it? so what do i do apply? 75z no idea mate soz. but ty .

Gongoozler 12:25 04 Nov 04

You can only be sure by looking at your monitor spec. I don't know about ME, but in Windows 98 and XP, when you make the change you are given a time to assess the effect before the settings revert to their previous value, so if the picture is unviewable you aren't stuck with no means of getting back. Other than that I usually find that unsuitable resolution and refresh combinations just result in poor geometry, so it's easy to make another choice.

swanny3 12:25 04 Nov 04

ah well i tryed them all its set on Optimal now as b4 but i still get a shhhadow line on everthing i line up or if im on a sight where theres adverts flashing a get a big shadow, grr doin me hed in .... lol .
ty anyway ..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…