GRAPHIC CARD NOT INSTALLED

LANDCRUISER 16:11 09 Apr 03

Can anybody help me,i have a mesh matrix 1900+quantispeed,when i first bought this computer from mesh i found that they had not fitted the graphic card i orderd they fitted a nvidia geforce 3-ti 200 when i checked my order i should have had nvidia geforce 3 ti-500 graphics card fitted,they did replace it with the correct one,they sent me new software to load up,MSI multimedia this work fine to start with,but i had to reformat my drive because i was having other problems. i got it up & running and it work fine until i loaded the msi mutimedia software,then i received a message saying graphics card not loaded & no accelaration,i contacted mesh & they told me to download new driver & load RIVA TUNER, i printed this out & 50 pages of information as i am quite a novice on computers most of the information i do not understand, so can anyone tell me what to do. thanking you in antisapation LANDCRUSER.

_Treb_ 17:06 09 Apr 03

You may find that you have to install your Mother Board software, if you haven't already done so. I had this prob with my graphics card and an AMD Athlon processor. The AGP port drivers had not been installed. I installed the MoBo software and all was OK.
Hope that helps.

LANDCRUISER 11:49 10 Apr 03

Thank you TREB,but i have installed mr ASUS mother board allready & still have this problem,if you have any other ideas it would be welcomed. LANDCRUISER

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

Apple predictions 2017