graphic card ?

suzzieQ 02:38 22 Jan 09

im getting tv on my pc from tvonpc.com. it comes in kinda blurry.
i have a Compaq Presario S6000NX, 2.7 GHz,256mb
there are 2 empty rows of plugs aprox.4inches long
just above the modem which i do not use,i have a westell modem.
Would a graphic card or something else fix the blurry problem im haveing with the streeming tv signal?
if so what card would work with my pc?
Any help would be appreciated!

ambra4 03:56 22 Jan 09

First thing I would do is upgrade your memory to 1Gb from the 256 MB

click here

You could also upgrade the Intel Extreme Graphics Driver and see if that help before buying a

new Graphics card

Compaq Presario S6000NX Desktop Software and Drivers

click here

You will have to disable the motherboard Intel Extreme 3D Graphics with 64MB of Shared

Memory and install a PCI Graphics Cards that will fit on one of the two PCI slots on the

motherboard

click here=|c:237|&Sort=0&Recs=10

Personal I would get the PNY GeForce 6200 256Mb PCI graphics card it also have a DVI and a

VGA monitor connection plus an S video output socket

click here

suzzieQ 13:43 22 Jan 09

ambra4, thank you very much for he info. i updated the driver and no change. i will put in the 6200. please explain how to install the new card. my virus program will not open the extensions in your reply saying they contain adware,viruses.

ambra4 17:27 22 Jan 09

What anti virus software are you using?

Take a read at these site before you try to install the new graphic card if you feel that you might screw it up ask one of your friend who have computer experience to install the card

How to Install a Video Card / Computer Video Graphic Card Install Guide

click here

How to Install a Graphics Card

click here

How To Install Or Change My Computer's Graphics Card

click here

Beginner trying to install graphics card

click here

suzzieQ 20:06 22 Jan 09

ambra4, im useing spyware terminator with the settings as low as possible and your links still show infected.not sure whats it is.
Ive checked the process for installing the card and it wouldn't be a problem but the sites that have a visual of installing one have a different set of plugins than mine. i would like to send a photo of the inside of my pc to someone to find out if i can put in a new card or not. im asking you ambra4 or anyone with experience in this matter to send an email to me and i will return the photo. [email protected]

DieSse 21:11 22 Jan 09

"...im getting tv on my pc from tvonpc.com..."

Are you really?

click here

DieSse 21:13 22 Jan 09

If you're getting a free TV feed over the net (from somewhere) - then it will be blurry - most are low speed, low quality streams.

suzzieQ 22:00 22 Jan 09

yep DieSse: gettin it from there!
suzzie

DieSse 22:36 22 Jan 09

Where?

The domain name is for sale - all that's on there are ads.

suzzieQ 14:36 23 Jan 09

DieSse: im sorry, the address is 4tvonpc.com. i got the software on ebay for $8.88 but i looked and the seller isn't selling at the moment but others are. look under tv on pc if your interested.
suzzieQ

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…