Graham ®

Cesar 10:25 28 Apr 04

If you Don't already already have it there is a similar programme to ASAP and it's very good it's free and it's a download click here scroll down the left side of the window and you will see the download button, like ASAP it creates a button on the toolbar.

Graham ® 13:26 28 Apr 04

Is it the tips program? I tried to download but nothing happened after I click 'enable macros' twice.

Cesar 14:20 28 Apr 04

Yes it's the tips programme. and it's very good.

Graham ® 14:31 28 Apr 04

It won't download. Do I have to register?

Cesar 15:20 28 Apr 04

I've forgotten but if you click on the download button It will run you through the procedure.

Graham ® 17:38 28 Apr 04

Doesn't do anything after 'enable macros'. Anyone else succeeded?

Cesar 09:31 29 Apr 04

Have you added it to your "Add Inns" please describe exactly what you have done and I will get back to you later.

Graham ® 13:43 29 Apr 04

OK, I click on 'Download', pop-up with Installation Instructions, 'Download File' (39KB).

'Contains Macros', Yes. 'Contains Macros', Enable Macros. 'Contains Macros', Enable Macros. Takes me back to Installation Instructions.

Cesar 10:14 30 Apr 04

First do you have a 3.5 floppy Disc drive or a zip drive, If you e-mail your address I will see If I can download it to a disc and send it to you, sorry for the delay but I have been away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…