Graham ®

Cesar 10:25 28 Apr 04

If you Don't already already have it there is a similar programme to ASAP and it's very good it's free and it's a download click here scroll down the left side of the window and you will see the download button, like ASAP it creates a button on the toolbar.

Graham ® 13:26 28 Apr 04

Is it the tips program? I tried to download but nothing happened after I click 'enable macros' twice.

Cesar 14:20 28 Apr 04

Yes it's the tips programme. and it's very good.

Graham ® 14:31 28 Apr 04

It won't download. Do I have to register?

Cesar 15:20 28 Apr 04

I've forgotten but if you click on the download button It will run you through the procedure.

Graham ® 17:38 28 Apr 04

Doesn't do anything after 'enable macros'. Anyone else succeeded?

Cesar 09:31 29 Apr 04

Have you added it to your "Add Inns" please describe exactly what you have done and I will get back to you later.

Graham ® 13:43 29 Apr 04

OK, I click on 'Download', pop-up with Installation Instructions, 'Download File' (39KB).

'Contains Macros', Yes. 'Contains Macros', Enable Macros. 'Contains Macros', Enable Macros. Takes me back to Installation Instructions.

Cesar 10:14 30 Apr 04

First do you have a 3.5 floppy Disc drive or a zip drive, If you e-mail your address I will see If I can download it to a disc and send it to you, sorry for the delay but I have been away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…