Graffic card temp

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:53 17 Jul 03

Hi, does any one know if there is a piece of software that lets you see how hot you graffix card is running that show on the on the desktop?

akzah 12:55 17 Jul 03

I am not sure though I did'nt think Graphics Cards had heat sensors on them. Try dowloading utilites like speedfan where they get all youe heat sensors and display them.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:00 17 Jul 03

i ask cos my pc keeps lockin up and ithink g card is gettin to hot,was wondering if you can get replacment fans for them or somethin ?

akzah 13:02 17 Jul 03

Replacemnet fans are aviable, whats your Graphics Card, though I would say if its not overlclcoked then check with speedfan the other temperatures such as CPU and Mobo, HD so you identify whether they are not over heating.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:10 17 Jul 03

Its a geforce 2 400mx card,i looked in bios and it says cpu runnin at 52 degrees it a 1800xp think that temp ok ? card never been ove clocked
it locks up after long use ,used to be just in games but now it just when im browsing net as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…