TRUST SOUND CARD
160GB MAXTOR HARD DRIVE

I AM LOOKING AT
AMD X2 3800+ DUEL
ASUS A8N MOTHERBOARD WITH N FORCE AUDIO
1GB CORSAIR DDR400 MEMORY
GEFORCE 7800GT 256MB
SEGATE 200 GB SATA HARD DRIVE
Most magazines seam to contradict them self’s, when you compare certain components, but will I notice an improvement especially on games or should I leave it alone and stay with what I have

Mike

handful 12:36 17 Nov 05

My opinion is that you would be very hard pressed to notice a difference. You may see a difference if you do a 3D Mark test click here but the 'bare eye' would struggle. Therefore, would the cost justify what would be a barely discernible difference? But each to his own and if cost is not important...go for it. Hope this helps

mickylove 12:40 17 Nov 05

Thanks handful
give me a speck which would show a difference

Diodorus Siculus 13:17 17 Nov 05

click here this specification will make a difference :)

Diodorus Siculus 13:21 17 Nov 05

Do you have a problem with any games?

If so, an improved grahics card and more RAM will make a difference to you.

mickylove 13:31 17 Nov 05

I have slight freez up on some games,i (just want a meg computer so i take over the world)

no but i woul like somthing which is blistering quick no matter what you do on it
Mike

Diodorus Siculus 16:22 17 Nov 05

Well then, take a second look at what KateB has found for herself - and you will probably be able to build an even faster one.

mickylove 16:24 17 Nov 05

were do i find KateB

handful 17:36 17 Nov 05

click here This would make a difference if you were one of the lucky ones not to have problems!! (I was one of the lucky ones to have owned a MESH for 3 years without any problem attributable to them) BTW You can find KateB on the thread linked to by Diodorus Siculus above or again here click here

mickylove 11:11 18 Nov 05

Hi any rate this graphics card pny nvidia quadra 980xgl
let me know if its any good

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…