GPS Navigation on phone!

gazmix 22:40 PM 03 Mar 13

Can anyone help with this??

I just get that there's no internet connection & please make sure i have network coverage!

I do have internet connection as the 'globe' sign appears & when i end the app, the 'sattelite' logo is on my browser! Also when i do Google maps, the page says 'waiting for GPS to find status' so GPS must be working!

Help please!

compumac 08:53 AM 04 Mar 13

Which phone?

Woolwell 10:52 AM 04 Mar 13

Another forum with partial answer.

compumac 10:58 AM 04 Mar 13

One and the same person asking the question?

Woolwell 11:02 AM 04 Mar 13

Yes. Previous history in mobile phone forum om this site asking about a Sony Ericsson W995.

gazmix 13:15 PM 04 Mar 13

i didn't know i wasn't allowed to post on other forums if i posted on here!?

I have posted before on here & never gotten a reply, so i post elsewhere too incase!

Also, because of my circumstance, i only have access to pc a few hours a day, so it halfs the chances of a reply in the time i have if i post twice!

compumac 13:27 PM 04 Mar 13

No criticism of your posting, I have done it and still do it in the evnt of few replies.

I was only indicated that the posting referred to by Woolwell was one by yourself and that you would probably be aware of any replies to that posting. . Is it a Sony Ericsson W995?

Woolwell 13:27 PM 04 Mar 13

Thread on mobile phone help. It helps in all of your postings if you give as many details as possible.

You can post on other forums. More than one on this site can lead to to confusion.

compumac 13:34 PM 04 Mar 13

gazmix. . You say you have internet connection "as the globe sign appears". Have you actually accessed web pages or are you relying on the fact that a globe sign shows? Do you have data access on the phone via your provider?

Woolwell 13:42 PM 04 Mar 13

I see that the company the produce Wayfinder Navigator closed in 2010. I wonder if this is relevant.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know