Gotab 7" Android 4 gb tablet

dahnecool 09:28 AM 13 Jun 13
Answered

Hi everyone. I want to get my music and photos from my home pc with Windows XP into my Android 4gb Tablet. As its only a small memory do I need a micro SD card? Is it just a case of connecting the tablet to the computer and streaming music & movies onto the SD card?

Any help would be appreciated

Debs

chub_tor 09:58 AM 13 Jun 13
Answer

There are a couple of ways you could get the files from your PC onto your GoTab and yes you should get a micro SD card. If you have a card reader you can use that to drag the files from your PC onto it then simply plug it into the GoTab. Or you can use a USB cable to plug the GoTab into the PC and drag and drop them that way.

Chronos the 2nd 10:03 AM 13 Jun 13

Just bought a Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet so I am also finding my way around.

I have already bought a SD card so was able to work out what to do. And yes, stick a SD card in the tablet go to My Computer after you have connected the Go Tab to to your PC. In My Computer the tab will be listed find your SD card, open it, create a folder and drag and drop your photos and films in to it.

dahnecool 06:57 AM 15 Jun 13

Many thanks Chub and Chronos for the helpful replies, best wishes, Debbie (Dahnecool)

dahnecool 06:57 AM 15 Jun 13

Many thanks Chub and Chronos for the helpful replies, best wishes, Debbie (Dahnecool)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites