GOT ERRORS and don't use ie help

Jade 14 G 20:30 12 Jun 07

Am having lots of problems with run time arrors on web pages even here and use monzilla not ie that your supposed to get them with. Have read microsofts bit about it and followed there answer which was to take check marks out of internet options advanced part but didn't do any good.
Another problem is l am selling this pc at the weekend as have got a new one and this has only started in the last three days and l banked on the cash towards the new one. Can anyone help as l don't trust all the others out of a google seach that l have seen as there just telling me its a registry problem,
Jade

SANTOS7 20:38 12 Jun 07

if you are selling your PC it would be a better idea to format and reinstall the O/S (if you are selling it with one), the reinstall will probably fix the problem..

Technotiger 20:39 12 Jun 07

Hi, hope this helps ...

click here

I would advise at least try the first one, if that does not do it then try the second one.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:42 12 Jun 07

At a gues your Java script is corrupt.

Uninstll java in Add remove programs

download and reinstall.

Jade 14 G 20:56 12 Jun 07

Thanks for your help, fruit bat can you tell me if what you think is causing it,
Have got a registry cleaner that one of you told me about last year.
It was for a 8 year old for games and its only 2 years old and its cheap but would do anything to get it better for him,
Jade

SANTOS7 21:05 12 Jun 07

You dont have to get technical if you are selling your PC, format and reinstall O/S, cannot see what is simpler than that..

Jade 14 G 21:06 12 Jun 07

Do you think it would be ok to use registrey scrub that one on here told be about awhile ago,
Jade

Jade 14 G 21:10 12 Jun 07

You might think its simple but l am sorry l do not know what your talking about.
I teach online but don't know everything about pc's as you wouldn't know what l teach.
Jade

Technotiger 21:18 12 Jun 07

Yes, it should be ok to use RegScrub or one of the Reg cleaners in my link above.

SANTOS7 21:45 12 Jun 07

click here

Sorry jade, its just a way of giving your PC a fresh start, if your other options do not work the link will guide you through a clean install which will help solve your problem..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos