Got Adaware 2007 need to go back to SE, How??

Green 1 02:31 04 Jul 07

I am having trouble with 2007 updates and was told to go back to SE but I do not know how to do that, please can anybody tell me how to go back to SE, not very techie sorry, Many thanks for any replies I may get.

baldtaco 04:57 04 Jul 07

Green 1, hola

It should be just a simple matter of uninstalling the one you have, and then installing your old one the same as you did the first time.

robgf 11:12 04 Jul 07

I had initial problems updating Adaware 2007, as well. It doesn't seem to work very well with dialup?
If you persist, it will settle down. It will initially ask to update, the update manager, this takes quite a while and the program froze a couple of times for me, but eventually it sorted itself out, just don't try to download the software updates, until after the download manager has finished updating.

I must admit that even when it had sorted itself out, I was rather disappointed, the new incremental definition updates take almost twice as long to download, than with the old version and there is no progress bar.
That coupled with the lack of threat details and a 20mb service running in the background, rather spoil the program and I have removed it.

If you wish to reinstall the old version, you may need to remove the Lavasoft entries in the registry.

billydilly 11:35 04 Jul 07

I have the 2007 one and I dont have any problems but then again I dont have internet acsse.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017