googlechrome and firefox browers are not working in my pc.plz help me solve this problem.

rupa371 15:34 PM 21 Feb 13

I am using firefox and gchrome web browers in my system from long.But,recently both of them are stopped workingIf i click on their icons no response is coming.nothing is happening.i just removed and reinstalled them number of times.but still no use.some web pages are not opening in another browesers.due tot that i m unable to do my works.please help me to solve this problem.

chub_tor 17:28 PM 21 Feb 13

This is taken from the Firefox Help webaite....... it may also work for Chrome......

Firefox previously worked If Firefox previously worked but suddenly doesn't start, it may be due to some corrupt data in your settings. Uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox would not fix this problem because your settings are not removed on uninstall.

To test to see if this is the problem, use the Profile Manager to create a new profile. If the problem goes away, you can then move your bookmarks and other important settings into the new profile.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 release date, price, features UK: Free upgrade available July 29 with 10 years of free…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay