Google view

geedad 23:50 31 May 09

I am trying to VIEW Google in a normal photographic view, but I can only view it as if it has a layer of film ( mist) over it. Is this "misty" view the default view?
I have seen it with much more vivid, realistic, clearer views. Is there a setting that I have not clicked on or what.........?
I would certainly appreciate any forum member's experiences on this.
geedad

Strawballs 00:44 01 Jun 09

It depends what the conditions were like when the picture was taken, try somewhere else or change the date back a bit with the slider top left

Strawballs 00:57 01 Jun 09

Click on the clock first going back in time one of the views of my house is foggy

geedad 06:54 01 Jun 09

Strawballs
I CAN get photographic views when in "Birds Eye View", but there was a time when the whole world could be viewed quite clearly in 'normal' view. My Google earth screen is ALL misty!
I have done all that you have kindly suggested, but to no avail.
I have even tried to adjust my monitor to try to increase the contrast, but that does not work either. Other applications with my existing monitor settings are viewed fine, so it is back to the drawing board!
Many thanks - I will leave this posting open for further comments from members who nay be able to help.
geedad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…