Google toolbar

dougielogan 17:35 26 Mar 09

Anyone having trouble signing in to google mail etc using the google toolbar? my account is ok but I can't access my bookmarks, when I try it just says sign in to access your google bookmarks, I try that in the pop-up box using correct details but still can't access them, just says sign in to access your google bookmarks, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the toolbar but it's just the same, I even tried making a mistake in the password screen to make sure it was resding it ok and it picked up the wrong password ok, I'm using Vista home prem, and the latest edition of firefox, any help would be greatly appreciated, dougie.

omer1981 01:29 27 Mar 09

why are you using google toolbar!it will slow the connection and slow the pc of the internet explore !

ened 07:34 27 Mar 09

Such a shame people have to be such prats!

omer1981

"...google toolbar!it will slow the connection and slow the pc of the internet explore "

What do you mean?

I don't use it but my wife has it on her (already slow) laptop. Is this backed up by evidence or just your personal experience?

wiz-king 08:13 27 Mar 09

I have had trouble at work with the surfit of toolbars on some peoples computers causing problems. Not as bad as this though click here

ened 08:43 27 Mar 09

Ha Ha!

No room to work!!

It's like the Desktop: I can never understand why people clutter it up with icons. Why bother having a nice picture and then filling the space with every programme and oft-used folder in your system?

The only icon on mine is the Recycle Bin (Only because I don't know how to remove it) and that is hidden.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…