Google TiSP (Beta)

EARLR 19:33 01 Apr 07

Has anyone Heard of this?
whose S···tting Who???

Stuartli 19:37 01 Apr 07

More details perhaps, whilst remembering the date at the same time.

Kate B 19:40 01 Apr 07

Threads about this all over the forum. It's an April fool.

EARLR 20:09 01 Apr 07

I didn't know Google had a since of humor.

NChick 21:35 01 Apr 07

A sense of humour is all very well and good, but for poor souls like myself who have to put up with a very slow dial-up connection, it's not that funny. I wouldn't be surprised if they receive complaints.

Ashrich 22:40 01 Apr 07

Sewage based WiFi , that's the one for me ! Makes all the others look really cr*p ( lol )

Ashley

itg 13:36 02 Apr 07

only had to see the first picture of a wifi router in the bathroom! Then check the date!

WaTcHiNg 22:49 02 Apr 07

But on a serious note - someone has put some thought into this! No more digging up paths or wiring houses, use the sewage pipes which have bags of room in them to connect your wire through - wel, until someone gets a blockage and they get torn out by the guy repairing it.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:53 02 Apr 07

For a gimormous company Google does have a refreshing sense of humour....click here

G

Dipso 23:42 02 Apr 07

This was obviously an April Fool but click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…