Google Tablet Setting Up

RussB78 11:23 AM 14 Dec 12

Hi all,

Got a new Nexus7 Tablet and need a decent manual to help me know what is needed and what is not when setting the Tablet up, like the Google Account and Gmail. Anything useful would be a big help to me, maybe a link to something I could Print out.

Many thanks for any help

Russell

tonyx1302 13:17 PM 14 Dec 12

Hi RussB78. I had the same problem and in the end brought 'Nexus7 for Dummies' from Bookdepository.co.uk (cheapest) and it is a great idiot proof manual. Had my Nexus7 for 3 months now and just love it !

Regards

Tony

RussB78 13:34 PM 14 Dec 12

Many thanks Tony I shall order that Manual straight away, I`m glad to hear you are finding your Nexus7 OK to use.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

Russell

RussB78 13:43 PM 14 Dec 12

Hi Tony,

No luck there so will have to have a good search around, I`m sure there will be a Manual like yours somewhere about.

Thankyou

Russell

tonyx1302 15:18 PM 14 Dec 12

Hi RussB78. I have checked around but it seems to be in a re-print mode ! How ever I think http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Nexus-For-Dummies-Google- may have a copy at £10.50. If you live in Hants. Winchester area, you could borrow my copy. I was a complete novice were tablets are concerned but the Dummies book was excellent Kind regards and good luck

Tony

northumbria61 16:50 PM 14 Dec 12

One here on Amazon - enter link description here OR a PDF version to download or read Online enter link description here

northumbria61 16:53 PM 14 Dec 12

On the 2nd LINK there is a Video (Scroll Down)

RussB78 19:46 PM 14 Dec 12

Many thanks to everyone, I have the book on order so should be OK now.

Regards

Russell

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone