Google - suspicious??

Yimbo 10:33 09 Jun 10

I'm getting an alert from my Zone Alarm security telling me that the Google search page is "suspicious". This takes the form of a yellow bar across the top of the page. "Do not enter unless you trust this site". Does ZA know something I don't?

Snrub 13:40 09 Jun 10

Having similar problems Google is trying to connect through proxy server which I have not set up and failing - why?
Sorry doesn't help but may help generate some ideas.

T I M B O 13:42 09 Jun 10

No i don't think it does, basically zone will ask you quite normal questions, even software that you use all the time. I don't use zone anymore but from memory there is a little box there to remember the answer you give it & put an ok tick for Google search.

I use no forewall at all except what comes with windows & the router i use.

Firewall reviews>> click here

Yimbo 20:27 09 Jun 10

I think you're right, Timbo. I ticked the box and it has all gone back to normal. I was just curious as to why it suddenly started. Don't know about your problem, Snrub, like you I had thought the whole issue might have generated more ideas!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…