GOOGLE SEARCHES...

Every time i log on for a google search,It saves it on a dropdown bar,Is there any way i can clear this bar and all my previous searches.
It's becoming a pain as i've used it so much!.
Thanks for any help.

bvw in bristol 23:30 15 Nov 03

Click on the little down arrow by the Google logo.

Clear search history.

Tim1964 23:41 15 Nov 03

Where exactly is the 'clear history' bit? as I would like to do the same.

Diodorus Siculus 23:43 15 Nov 03

Depending on the browser - try tools_internet options_privacy

Most browsers have an option to save what is typed in for future reference... search out the privacy options of you browser.

Tim1964 23:47 15 Nov 03

My privacy tab only mentions cookies. (win98)

gudgulf 23:51 15 Nov 03

If you are using the google toolbar then the
down arrow by the google search box will work. If
you are talking about the drop down address box in windows explorer then I think you will need to
invest in a program such as webroots window washer which will remove all traces of your search history.
Windows is rather obsessive about recording
everything you do on your pc---and not very helpful when it comes to deleting things!

Diodorus Siculus 23:53 15 Nov 03

What is the browser version?

bvw in bristol 23:55 15 Nov 03

Assuming you have the Google tool bar with Internet Explorer, click on the Google name/logo/down arrow and left click it.You will see Clear Search History, left click on it. It will clear all your previous searches.

Tim1964 00:06 16 Nov 03

So this only works with the Google toolbar then?

That's why I can't seem to spot it.

Unfortunatley i have the google homepage,And all my searches appear on the drop down box there.
Is there any way i can clear my searches from the homepage and not on the google toolbar?

bvw in bristol 00:31 16 Nov 03

click here well worth it. Try it and see for yourself, free pop-up stopper as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…