Google Search Bar

Pillo 15:30 12 Oct 06

How do I get rid of the drop-down list which appears when I click the google search bar?

sean-278262 15:36 12 Oct 06

I assume you mean in internet explorer. If you open the options for the bar you can remove its history of searches. However I dont use IE and cant be more specific. Helps if you tell us what you use in future ;)

Pillo 15:45 12 Oct 06

It doesn't happen using IE. It only occurs on Firefox.

sean-278262 15:47 12 Oct 06

Right click in the box and click clear search history. If you use the google tool bar go to extensions in the tools menu and bring up the google toolbars options and clear it.

Mytob 15:47 12 Oct 06

Dont bother using addon search bars if i were you. The intergrated search box on the right on firefox is more than enough and to remove adverts on firefox use the the adblock plus and filterset g plugins.

Pillo 15:59 12 Oct 06

Sorry. I'm not being very clear, am I. Working nights - not fully awake!!

What I mean is when I to click here I am presented with a search box. This is where I am getting the drop down list of previous searches and I can't find any way of de-selecting it or clearing it.

sean-278262 16:01 12 Oct 06

Ahh that sorry now I get you

click here

Pillo 17:37 12 Oct 06

Creature of the Nite

Thanks a lot. Just what I wanted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…