google problem!

Del 21:39 27 Oct 03

Hi all

Has anyone ever had problems with google.
Whenever I try to get click here or click here to display I get a webpage by cPanel which says that this page is not registered.

any one any ideas why?

I've tried deleting temp internet files associated with google but this has made no difference.

woodchip 21:43 27 Oct 03

If you are using IE6 you should be able to run repair. But it depends on your OS, as to what you do to repair it, I can tell you for Win98. By the way the links do work

VoG II 21:44 27 Oct 03

You've probably picked up some spyware. Try Ad-aware click here and/or Spybot click here to remove.

AndyJ 21:50 27 Oct 03

I just had a look on Google forums and there's a few people had similar problems, all cured by running Ad Aware or Spybot as VoG suggests. Kazaa seems to be the usual culprit.

Del 21:59 27 Oct 03

downloading spybot just now.

cheers

I'll tell you how I get on

woodchip 21:59 27 Oct 03

Beats me how they manage it. Do they go hunting for these things or what

Del 22:30 27 Oct 03

thanks for the help but SpyBot hasn't helped.

I still can't get both google webpages.
When I try to access google it says "there is no website configured at this address"

looks like this page is run by someone called cPanel

any ideas

Del 22:32 27 Oct 03

got to go

I'll login again tomorrow

ta

Red Flag 22:37 27 Oct 03

I've been having the same problem and have now uninstalled the google toolbar because it annoyed me so much. I don't know what the answer is but I will be watching to see if anyone comes up with an answer.

Even more annoyingly I can get google no problem on my crappy work computer!

Gaz 25 23:21 27 Oct 03

Google works fine for me!

Is it to do with this: click here

Red Flag 23:24 27 Oct 03

The link doesn't work, it brings up a username and password thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…