Google and Panda

aich 16:43 27 Aug 06

I have Panda Titanium installed and recently added the latest version of Google toolbar to IE6. Every time I reboot Panda warns me that Google wants to access the Internet and change my search default on IE6. I want this to happen, but need to know how to tell Panda to accept the connection every time. When I go to Search/Customize in IE6 i only see an option for MSN as my default. How can I change my IE6 default settings so that Panda accepts Google as my default? (although it doesn't show as default it is default when I use search.)

ade.h 18:56 27 Aug 06

I haven't used Panda in a few years, so my memory's hazy, but it should be giving you the opportunity to create a rule. For example, many firewalls provide a "remember my answer" checkbox on the notification dialogue box. Otherwise, enter the program access rules and make a new rule manually. It should still have that ability.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…